Saturday, December 20, 2008

A heavy Head

I will share my wisdom with you now...or lack thereof.

I got home as usual at about 7:05am from work. And I decided not to go to bed. This isn't an uncommon occurrence on a Friday for me seeing as how I'm usually off for the weekend. On this particular weekend however, I am working Friday night.

We went to wally world for grocery items, and Natalie and I shared a lunch together w/o the kids. It was very nice. I'm tired.

We got back from shopping, and I got about 2 hours of sleep while Natalie went to the church for drama practice. When she came back we went to Luann's house for the annual Bond family Christmas party. (Natalie's mom's side) I'm tired.

We got home around 9:15 or so and I got an hour nap before work. I'm tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least working on Friday nights is not an ALL-THE-TIME thing... I bet you slept good on Saturday!!

Anonymous said...

If the answers are good answers... then yes I'm ready!

See you Monday night! (I heard all the guys have Sunday night off work... whatever)