Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A few new designs

This past week I've had a few nice new prospective new clients. The first client is The Victorian Candy Company in Shipshewana, Indiana. They will be featuring Brittle Brackle. I am designing a logo for them as well as a website, brochures, business cards, and possibly some etched glass.

The second new customer I have is dealing with ecojacks.com. At ecoJacks, based in Warsaw, Indiana, they reuse reclaimed bowling allies to make nice tables and other furniture. I found them in the Indiana Auto & RV magazine. I actually purchased some wood from them to make my new kitchen counter tops. (pictures of before and after my kitchen is complete are coming soon.

The third new customer is that I'll be doing a website for the Mug and Brush Barbershop in Milford, Indiana. I went in for a haircut, and it turns out that the owner was going to give me a call anyways, but I beat him to the punch. I'm looking forward to doing his website design, utilizing his logo which is really fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so popular :)

Unknown said...

Or not.